COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM PARLANCE CHAMBER CONCERTS
A Message to Our Audience Members about
Attendance Policies and Protocols
August 26, 2021
The safety and security of our audience members, artists, and staff remain our highest priority. Parlance Chamber Concerts’s current attendance policies and protocols are as follows:
- All audience members, artists, and staff must show proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 before being admitted to Parlance Chamber Concerts’s events.
- Masks are required for all attendees.
- In order to encourage social distancing at our events, a maximum of 400 tickets per concert will be available in the 600-seat sanctuary.
- The minimum age for attending Parlance events will be 12 until younger children become eligible for vaccinations.
- Please review and agree to Parlance Chamber Concerts’s Liability Waiver.
PCC will continue to monitor all state, federal, and local public health guidelines. We will adjust our policies and protocols accordingly as the situation evolves.